Friday, July 23, 2010

voracious for velvet

velvet, one of my favorite materials (shocking, right?) is back with a vengence this fall. here are some of my favorite and eclectic looks from the runway:

[zac posen]


[halston]

[anna sui]

 Fall 2010 Ready-to-Wear
[banana republic runway--for real people!]

 Fall 2010 Ready-to-Wear
[andrew gn]

 Fall 2010 Ready-to-Wear
[jasmine di milo]

[jill stuart]

 Fall 2010 Ready-to-Wear
[burberry prorsum]

 Fall 2010 Ready-to-Wear
[antonio berardi]

when i was younger, i had a pair of black velvet pants that i loved--literally--to death. i wore them so much that a squat down to pet my dog jasper ended their luscious life.
 
enjoy your weekends and expect some shiny moments on sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Totally agree. Also is it weird that one of my favorites is the Banana Republic runway? Please come back to school with velvet pants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those Banana Republic pants. I would wear those in a heartbeat! Fab!

    ReplyDelete