Monday, July 12, 2010

fashion police: neighborhood watch




yearning for the expertise of tim gunn? stacy and clinton? go try it on! it's your next best bet! upload a photo of yourself donned in your outfit of question, survey the community, and voilà! you have an honest opinion on the shoes you were questioning for your sister's wedding or on the dress you might wear on your third date. you can make it work, even without tim gunn! 


my best friend (and college roommate for 3 years now!) mackenzie at design darling was gracious enough to assist me on my quest for nude pumps. in the spirit of go try it on, i would love to hear your opinion! check out the options she's discovered and let me know what i should do! thanks for all the love! 

1 comment:

  1. I love a great nude pump. Mackenzie has some great options for you!

    ReplyDelete