Sunday, July 4, 2010

make light

I’m just trying to change the world one sequin at a time.
– Lady Gaga

With just one “sequin” at a time, I hope to bring a little sparkle to your day.

There are three things you should know about me:

1. If you consider it slightly excessive, chances are I love it

2. As far as I’m concerned, black is the only color that matters

3. I love lists

Here are some spectacular pieces to cultivate your love of sequins:


3.1 philip lim croc sequined dress [bergdorf goodman, now $358]
alice + olivia for keds [neiman marcus, $88]

silence & noise sequined cardigan--I own/love this! [urban outfitters, now $49.99]

vera wang paillette draped bib necklace [saks 5th avenue, now $875]
zig zag sequin pillow [target, $55]

j crew sequin chino short [j crew, $198]

what's not to love?

1 comment:

  1. I am not surprised that your blog is black. I am currently wearing a little clip with some shimmer. be proud of me.

    ReplyDelete