Monday, July 19, 2010

as if!

i caught clueless on hbo yesterday which rekindled my love for cher horowitz. she was my first fashion icon--i had a cher barbie doll and i imagined myself leading her life with her closet at my disposal. i truly do see a bit of myself in her. here are some of my favorite cher quotes:

he does dress better than i do, what would i bring to the relationship? 

until mankind is peaceful enough not to have violence on the news, there's no point in taking it out of shows that need it for entertainment value. 

do you prefer "fashion victim" or "ensembly challenged?"

this is where dionne lives. she's my friend because we both know what it's like for people to be jealous of us. 

it's like that book i read in the 9th grade that said "'tis a far far better thing doing stuff for other people." 

who was your first fashion icon?

2 comments:

  1. if i had to pick someone, i'd say it was mia hamm....which explains a lot about my current style.

    ReplyDelete