Sunday, July 4, 2010

lowest of the lo

while reading my most beloved Us Weekly, I derived much enjoyment from the article "IT WASN'T ME!" listing all of Lindsay Lohan's outrageous excuses:

"I was given the wrong call time--now I know on purpose...it was a set up!"
explaining via twitter why she was 11 hours late to a photo shoot for the bravo reality show double exposure

"My passport's been stolen. It's clearly an inside person who works with my father that has been sent to set me up."
claiming an evil plot stranded her in cannes and caused her to miss a may 20 LA court date

"I took a picture with a fan. It was none of my business what was in the room."
on tmz posting photographs of the starlet near what appears to be lines of cocaine while attending the cannes film festival in may

last but certainly not least! my personal favorite:

"Somebody spilled a drink on her leg, which must have set off the SCRAM bracelet."
mom dina lohan on her daughter's alcohol-monitoring alarm going off at an mtv movie awards afterparty june 6
[mother-daughter bonding]

now i see where lindsay gets her crazy...

No comments:

Post a Comment